Excellent project management is key to ensuring we deliver the best value to our clients. We need someone who understands the balance between vision and practicality and who is a stickler for getting things right, on time and on budget. You’ll have digital industry experience, either in account handling or project management and you’ll be looking for more variety and responsibility.
To be our delivery lead, you will:
- Be meticulous about budget management and project control
- Have an awareness of different project approaches and methodologies (agile, lean, waterfall) - the experience of using them would be a bonus
- Be able to take ownership of projects and take responsibility for seeing them through
- Have the communications skills to be able to work closely with both clients and techies
- Know how to manage expectations and help clients understand our processes
- Know how to take a client request, turn it into a requirement and communicate that to the team
- Be able to write clear, useful project documentation
- Understand how to be a consultant, asking good questions and identifying priorities
- Be resilient, flexible and super-organised
Razor is a fun and exciting place to be. The work we do is cutting edge and challenging. We take on the hard challenges that the majority would not. If you want an easy ride, then you would be in the wrong place.
This is an opportunity to be an influential force in a rapidly growing business. Your voice matters and is listened to. You can take real pride in the work you produce. You’ll work with a highly skilled team, where the answer is always “Yes, we can” (unless you’re asking for the moon on a stick). We’re flexible, supportive and love what we do.
Please please, please! no agencies. Please don’t phone us on the off chance we have changed our minds, thank you.