We are after a Principal Designer. This is the level above a “senior designer” and is a leader in UX Design & Front End Development.
We have a reputation for being the best, so we want the best. This won’t be an easy job and we need somebody who’s up for a big challenge.
We ideally want somebody with ambition, talent and importantly the right attitude who’s on their way up and wants to step up the next level, rather than somebody who’s been in a senior role for a long time.
They need to be inline with our vision and values and be a good cultural fit.
We are looking for someone who fits the following:
- Be able to extract the simple from the complex
- Expert in front end development Lead and mentor team members
- Has expertise and is comfortable in planning and facilitating workshops with clients
- Be an expert in architecting design solutions based on requirements
- Has the ability to work lean and to a budget when required
- Has a keen commercial awareness and understanding Can deliver and has a track record of delivering
- Will represent our user experience and front-end design expertise to the outside world
- Will set the creative direction, processes and technical standards for the design team
- Has a large toolbelt of UX and Front End tools, processes and techniques
- Is familiar with user story mapping processes and other common definition and extraction techniques
What we’d offer
- Salary dependent on who, we would pay what is required for the best
- Share option scheme
- Competitive pension
- Health insurance
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Conferences and events
- City centre paid for parking space