Testing is a vital part of what Razor does. Our testers are involved with projects from the very start and throughout, working with clients and end users as well as the development team. They are responsible for making sure that everything we create works beautifully and efficiently.
If you are inquisitive, analytical, technically-minded and not afraid to break things, this could be an ideal first role for you. Your degree is maybe in a computing, maths or a technical discipline, but the most important thing is that you are passionate about technology and want to make products that go beyond the ordinary. We’ll teach you the rest.
We’re also happy to hear from you if you have some testing experience under your belt but you’re looking for a broader role where you’re part of the entire product development process and not locked away in a testing box.
We’ll expect you to:
- Be an excellent communicator - happy talking to clients and techies alike
- Be part of the creative process - your job is to help us build great things, not just break them
- Approach every project from the user’s point of view and ask “what happens if . . .?”
- Be thorough, organised and focused on the detail
- Manage tasks, working to timeframes, budgets and project plans
- If you’re familiar with a range of testing tools and know what to use and when, that would be a bonus but isn’t essential
Here at Razor, we’re building a business where we co-create amazing products and services with our customers. We’re working on some really interesting projects, applications and products; mobile, web, voice and whatever is next. Everyone is a key player and we’re all learning new stuff all the time. We work fast and we have fun doing it.
We are offering the opportunity to be part of an exciting, growing business, where you can take real pride in the work you produce. You’ll work with a highly skilled team, where the answer is always “Yes, we can” (unless you’re asking for the moon on a stick). We’re flexible, supportive and love what we do. And we’re based in Sheffield city centre.
Interested? Get a CV over to email@example.com.